cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion pf 3rd month free after 2 payments

Leszek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have become Public Mobile new customer because there was a promotion of getting 3rd month payment free after two payments. This promotion was at London Drugs during Christmas/ New Year period. My new payment is due on March 3, 2022 and after paying 2 month of $25 I have no idea if I will get the 3rd payment free. I see in my account due date as 3rd of March and zero balance. Will Public Mobile apply the promotion automatically to my account on March 3rd?  How do I know if this promotion will be actually applied.

Regards,

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Leszek 

That kind of credit does not usually get a text message to inform you....it just suddenly appears. Sometimes if it was a promotion announced by pm in the community then they tend to be credited in the case of a second free month credit 5 business days after the last day ( expiry date) of the promotion.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Leszek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The money has been deposited to my account as a credit of one month for 0. It was credited just a 2 days before my anniversary date. I did not get a text message I needed to login to my account. Thank you for taking the time to explain it to my.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Seeing Zero balance is OK as you will see any funds only if you add it to it. $25 will appear as credit on your bill at renewal time.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Leszek 

You can login to your Self Serve account and look under View Payment History and change the drop down menu from 7 days to 90 days. There should be a $25 credit.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Leszek 

Was your activation date on or before December 31st 2021? The same promotion offered by a different retailer was credited on Friday February 18th with an activation date of December 31st 2021. I would wait til the end of business on Monday to give it one more day and if it still isn't credited to your account by then to contact customer support and ask for it to be applied.

Screenshot_20220219-133253~2.png

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Leszek 

Typically, the credit will be put in your available balance by March 3.  If not, then you will need to contact customer service agent after Match 3.  

Need Help? Let's chat.