cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion Received by Text for $29 monthly for 10GB

MichelleBolam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello.

Does this promotion apply indefinitely? Will I still receive my usual customer discounts for referrals, loyalty and payments made by automatic debit? Does this price include all the other benefits of my existing plan such as unlimited texting and calls in Canada? 

13 REPLIES 13

SarahB07

That sounds great! I am very frustrated that I am not getting anywhere with customer service, i tried changing my plan last week and was having issues and looks like i missed out on a great rate plan.  Anyone else having troubles getting help? 

You have until January 14 to reply. But the offer is good until uou decide to change to something else.

self solution removed

MichelleBolam

It says it expires on the 14th.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I would do it now and not wait cause once it's gone, it's goneeee...

MichelleBolam

I really appreciate your help.

MichelleBolam

Thanks. 😊

@MichelleBolam  The plan itself won’t expire until you decide to change plans . The offer ends on the Jan 14 

MichelleBolam

Thanks for your response. How long will the promotion last for? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MichelleBolam  Yes you will get to keep your old rewards and the plan won’t expire just reply YES if you want it and it will start on your next renewal day 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You will stay with the plan until YOU change it.
You will NOT lose any rewards if you change to this (or any other) plan.

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@MichelleBolam No it's not indefinite. If you receive this by text you should normally get a date by which you can approve. And yes the referrals and loyalty discounts are carried over so not to worry about those. Unlimited texting and calls are included for all plans which are above the 15 dollar plan.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Yes, it is indefinitely until you change or subject to Public Mobile increasing but very unlikely. 

Your loyalty points and rewards remain as is. It goes with your account not plan.

You still get unlimited callings, texts etc. 

Safe to go ahead and accept,  we got ours for black Friday and it automatically did everything in December. 

Need Help? Let's chat.