cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion Ending Today

stevehazeltine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Moderator_Team

I just discovered the $25 promotion that ends Sept 13th (today)--- does that mean it is still available today? I have a friend who I'm going to refer, and want to know if this still available today, or if it's already over.

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

Print off the post in Announcements, including the spoiler.  That post explicitly states to activate 'online' and not in-store.  Take it with you, and complain if you can't buy a SIM, to the store manager.  

@stevehazeltine wrote:

Awesome. I presume that this referral can happen when they purchase the sim at Walmart?

If you must go to Walmart, tell them you need to buy a SIM card because the old one broke and you are looking to get a replacement for an existing line.  This will hopefully prevent them from forcing an in store activation. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stevehazeltine

Buy a PM SIM card at Walmart, London Drug or WOW Mobile.  Don't let store rep to activate a plan for you.  Otherwise, you get only $10 referral credit.

Use the following to activate your plan to get $25 referral credit.

https://activate.publicmobile.ca

@stevehazeltine wrote:

Awesome. I presume that this referral can happen when they purchase the sim at Walmart?

Activation has to be done online and you may have a tough time buying just the sim from Walmart.  DO you live near any other retial locations.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@stevehazeltine wrote:

For this promo the activation must be at home ( well not in a store). So if Wamart is willing to sell you SIM without activation you will be fine. But they have proven problematic to selling without activation.

@stevehazeltine wrote:

Buy the sim at walmart, don't activate at walmart. Register online.

"From August 23rd until September 13th, 2018, you and your friend can each get a $25 credit when you refer them to Public Mobile and they activate online."

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Until-September-13-Get-a-25-Credit-for-...

stevehazeltine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@stevehazeltine wrote:

@Moderator_Team

I just discovered the $25 promotion that ends Sept 13th (today)--- does that mean it is still available today? I have a friend who I'm going to refer, and want to know if this still available today, or if it's already over.

Thanks!

Ends tonight at 11:59 Eastern Time

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.