cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion December 28, 2022

fserry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I placed an order on December 28, 2022 for sim cards in order to take advantage of the promotion that was offered on that day which was $35 per month for 3 GB + 12GB for 12 months on the 4G network. 

I just received my sim cards today and I was told the promotion was no longer available. 

Is there anyway you can honor that promotion, given that my order was placed when the promotion was bein advertised?

Anything you could do to help? This was for my son first phone and he is very disapointed now that the promotion he thought I had ordered the cards for is no longer available. 

Thanks,

Francois

7 REPLIES 7

fserry

Thanks, it was the 5GBFOR12MTH @4G speed and for $35 a month. We got it ! 

fserry

Thanks!

fserry

Thank you! I did work and we got the deal for 12 months! 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@fserry

No worries, looks like you activated before the December 31 deadline.

Just contact a CS_Agent to have the More is Merrier promo manually installed into your account by SIMon Chatbot below or private message above.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fserry 

The $35 promo plan is only good for 1 year.  I will be great if CS-Agent can  give you the promo plan.

If not, you can get the $45 20GB plan for the first month and schedule plan change to the $40 15GB plan on the next renewal date which is 30 days later. Although you are spending extra $20,

I think it is worth the extra cost.  PM is prepaid service.  After your son used all data in less then 30 days, data will stop. 

After I switch my son to PM 4 years ago at $40 4GB data plan, I told my son that You have 4GB data every 30 days and you will be on WiFi data diet if you use up the 4GB before your next renewal date.

I am hoping you will get the $35 3GB+12GB plan for 12 month. 

Pro Tip:

You can schedule plan change to the $40 15GB plan while it is still available for the existing customer.  You will be an existing customer after activation.  If you want, you can cancel the plan change before his renewal date.and reschedule the same plan change again after renewal.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@fserry which promo you try to get ?

you can open a ticket with PM support, explain you ordered the sim and were wairing for the sim, till now,  maybe support can still give you back the promo

please message them directly here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@fserry @You will have to ask support if the can make an exception in your case 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Edit theirs is. 15G plan available for $40 which I feel is a better deal the 12G bonus is only for 12 months the 15G for $40 is forever also there is 20G plan for $45  if you need more data 

Need Help? Let's chat.