cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion Cycle

CRA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My 2GB for 24 months promotion started on Oct 15, 2022, and now it is in the 3rd cycle, but my account shows it is in the 4th cycle. How to fix it?

7 REPLIES 7

CRA

Thank you hTideGnow for your detailed information.

hi @CRA then open  ticket with PM CS agent and they will look into it 

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@CRA @Then try reaching out to support use my bottom link (preferred choice ) in last post and talk to agent right here in the community 

bottom of page last post 

CRA

Hi Handdy1,

Thank you for your answer. I tried incognito mode, but my account still shows the promotion is in the 4/12 cycle. By the way, I made a mistake in my original post. The promotion is for 12 months, not 24 months.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CRA

This is a known glitch that customer support will have to fix for you. Contact them as above.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@CRA 

You'll need to reach out to a Customer Support Agent and have them reset that promotion counter.

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Try signing in again in incognito mode there cache issues also you can try once signe in refreshing page for current info 

Handy1_0-1672708975448.jpeg

Refresh page.                                           ^^^   

edit if you need further help don’t hesitate to reach out to agent 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.