cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo

lagrange
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long is the Black Friday promo on for?

5 REPLIES 5

marcusvnac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am in the same boat. I ordered the SIM from the Public Mobile website yesterday because it said it would take up to 2 business days, but right after I ordered, I got an email saying it could take up to 5 business days. Talking to an agent via chat I was told to register my email at https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/sk/promotion#4G that I would get the deal when the SIM arrives, but who knows right?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lagrange   not sure.

But they might have Cyber Monday deal on Monday?

And Christmas is coming , they usually have some Holiday promotion starts on Dec 1.   So, even you missed this one, there might be more deals coming

are you waiting for sim card to come?  if so, try to get one from Telus or Koodo store.  Or let us know which province you are in, there might be members in your city with extra sim card that they can help

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Nobody knows and PM did not says it thus if you are interested do it NOW!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@lagrange 

If you're asking because you wish to activate here under the promo, just be sure to register any e-mail requests for such promos (if there is a 'preregister' option for the particular promo plan) and try to get to a TELUS or Koodo or Mobile Klinik location to get a SIM card sooner than later.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lagrange  All it say is for a limited time.. so one couldn’t really answer that..

Need Help? Let's chat.