cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo

larisal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, a promo was being offered that I am eligible for, I was just wondering if anyone knew when this gets applied to my account? As was required, I entered my email before January 25, 2021 and activated my account before February 8, 2021. The promo was:Get your second month of service for free when you activate on any plan. Plus, get a one-time 5GB of free data on select plans 

17 REPLIES 17

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Leaving have you ever entertained the route of contacting a mod?

Leaving
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

THAT IS LONG GONE. THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING THAT PROMO ANYMORE.  IT WAS A SCAM.

I CANNOT LOG IN. PUBLIC MOBILE MESSAGE IS THAT MY EMAIL ADDRESS CANNOT BE VERIFIED EVEN THOUGH I HAVE SEVERAL EMAILS FROM THEM.

stevenanto

@Leaving Are you 100% certain you have clicked on it? It might take some times to arrive into your account at first. But it seems to have worked for the greater majority of us on here

Leaving

I clicked the promo and signed up.  It never showed up.

Posting in red text doesn't mean anything and I don't care about your claims.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is a lie.  We have received promo's every year. 

We get a loyalty discount for every year we stay.  I have extra data and long distance minutes that have been applied to my account each year...FOR FREE.

Just because you haven't paid attention doesn't mean the offers aren't there.  Your ignorance is not a good excuse for saying things that are untrue.

stevenanto

@Leaving I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

Some might have some choice words for you right now

Leaving

I never got the promo even though I clicked it and it never showed up.

Rip off artists who show favoritism.

larisal

Okay, I will be sure to take note of that. Thanks for the heads up!

@campq24 wrote:

Be careful, once you are a member of Public Mobile you no longer will receive any promo's or offers. The best is to stay with Public for a few months then switch to a new carrier. They rather buy you back as a customer then to keep you. 

This is a concern that has been presented to Public Mobile. I believe that many customers are switching back and forth every few months.  For tthe customer, this doesn't always work out as this gives no change for them to gain rewards on the Public Mobile account that take time to accumulate.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@campq24 wrote:

Be careful, once you are a member of Public Mobile you no longer will receive any promo's or offers. The best is to stay with Public for a few months then switch to a new carrier. They rather buy you back as a customer then to keep you. 

Since being a customer here I have received the following promos not related to any new activations:

promo.jpg

campq24

larisal

Thank you, I am happy to hear it was applied to your account, and the reassurance that it will be added to mine as well!

larisal

I will be sure to check on those dates! Thank you for the info, your response has been helpful 🙂

LRosevear

I didn't even realize I was eligible for this reward, but I see it was applied to my account. So not sure how long it took, but I trust they'll get it added on there for you!

@larisal 

I would check your account this Friday and again on Tuesday February 16th to see if either or both of the promos are applied by then which would be in line with how most ( but not all) newly activated customers recieved their promotional credits.

If they are not recieved by then you will have to wait and see if they are added closer to your renewal. If they are not then it is reasonable to contact the moderators around day 25 or 26 of your plan cycle and ask for them to be added to your account.

larisal

Thank you, I appreciate your reply!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@larisal wrote:

Hi there, a promo was being offered that I am eligible for, I was just wondering if anyone knew when this gets applied to my account? As was required, I entered my email before January 25, 2021 and activated my account before February 8, 2021. The promo was:Get your second month of service for free when you activate on any plan. Plus, get a one-time 5GB of free data on select plans 

1. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  2. Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 days of activating if applicable.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-Year-Savings-Get-your-second-month-...

Need Help? Let's chat.