cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo

taherkhan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There is a promo on my account for 1gb of data, just wondering how long that is valid for and why I got that (not complaining aha)

6 REPLIES 6

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@taherkhan wrote:

There is a promo on my account for 1gb of data, just wondering how long that is valid for and why I got that (not complaining aha)

@taherkhan   Did you sign up during or before Dec/2019?  There was an 1GB data plus 400 LD mins being gifted to all customers, or you could have received the 1 GB data gift last summer which was automatically added to all customers accounts.  The Dec. gifts had to be added to account by the customer themselves by selecting the freebies from the Add-ons selection.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@taherkhan  the promo will stay on your account until used up if its the free 1 gig holiday promo given out at Christmas. The same stands for any other one as long as you don't change your plan or break the terms under which it was given. Stay safe. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@taherkhan wrote:

@taherkhan  Public Mobile from time to time gives out free data add-ons. Add-ons are associated with your account and stay in your account until all used up. They are great for using as a backup when your plan data  runs out.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@taherkhan Look in your account under Data & add-ons. Tell us the name you see beside it.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@taherkhan hi that could be the one they gave everyone a few months ago enjoy!!

@taherkhan wrote:

To answer the question, we'd have to know when you signed up and the details of the promotion that you received. 

Need Help? Let's chat.