cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo ends before SIM arrives

No_more_roaming
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello community!

I just signed up for the $34 Canada/US deal that ends March 4th.  Received confirmation email that I've paid $34+tax and to expect my SIM to arrive March 12th. 

Neither the promo details link nor the email mention any activation deadline for the promo. Based on this I would assume that the $34 promo will be honoured when my SIM arrives March 12th-ish and I activate, however...  Older support forum posts quote promos with activation deadlines.   

Can anyone confirm that since I've paid already (and no activation deadline that I could find) that the promo price will be honoured when I get the SIM and activate it? 

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Bastian_Vaughan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's what I did. Ordered yesterday, arrives today. I was impatient to wait 2 weeks for the sim card to arrive. 

No_more_roaming
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks @Handy1 & @Chalupa_Batman !  Your quick replies are much appreciated.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@No_more_roaming  Correct the plan will be locked in  and won’t start u till you activate the SIM on the app 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Don't worry about it @No_more_roaming ...  since you already paid and are signed up for the account, you got it no matter how long the SIM card takes to get to you. It can take up to 3 weeks to get it in the mail. But if you want it faster, you can purchase it off of Amazon for $4.99

Need Help? Let's chat.