cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo code 12GBBOUNS

Jessica2022
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried adding my promo code when I ported my phone today and it wouldn’t work. Can you please apply for me ?? 

9 REPLIES 9

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jessica2022 

I still  see the 12MONTHS2GB promo code digital ad on my facebook feed.  It is valid until February 21.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/2GBBONUS?cmp=BAC_A.Public-C.Mob-B.BR-F.Consideration-I.Independenc...

If you activates a SIM card/ported a number at the same time at home (online activation), you should have been able to add this promo code to qualify for this deal.  Might want to recontact CSA.  

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jessica2022, which promo code are you trying to add to your account?  The 2GB bonus data for 12 months or the one that's currently running that's for the next 6 months?  If you are trying to add 2GB bonus data for 12 months, that promotion is no longer running as it's ended on Feb.  14, 2022.  You would've needed to activate your SIM card with the promo code by Feb.  14, 2022.  The current promotion is 2GB for the next 6 months and it's for min. of $35 plan, not $25.  Please verify if you have signed up for a min. of $35 plan.

If you verified everything is correct and you still cannot add the promo code, you would need to contact the customer support of Public Mobile to add it for you.  The best way to reach them is to send them a private message by clicking on the icon that looks like an envelope that says "Messages" when you hover your mouse over it. And then click on an icon that looks like a pen inside a box to compose the private message and write "CS_Agent" in the "Send to" field and the issue as well as the details of your issue in the "Message subject" and "Message box" text boxes respectively. This is the only way to reach them as they cannot be reached via phone or email and you should receive an answer from them shortly.  We won't be able to add any promo code for you as we are not customer support. 

Hope this helps. 

@Jessica2022 wrote:

I did that abs got no where 

@Jessica2022   You just opened the ticket?  They usually reply within 2 hours or so, but it could take longer sometimes

I would wait till tomorrow.  If no one reply , just open ticket again

No worry, PM Support are usually very understanding and try to help.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jessica2022 

When did you activate your Account? Which plan did you activate on? Here are the conditions of the 12MONTHS2GB promotion that had to be activated by 11:59:59pm eastern on February 14th. There's no love if you activated after that date and time. But you may qualify for the current promotion of 2GB for 6 months.

If so contact customer support to add that promocode instead.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Optional: to have the promo code sent to your email, submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email, or simply make note of: 12MONTHS2GB
  3. Activate on any plan $25 or higher online by February 14  using the promo code to redeem this offer.

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $25 or more using the promo code by February 14 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus for 12 months.
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $25, $35, $40,  $50, 60 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

Edit:

Please see @Dunkman 's post below for the updated promo expiry date of February 21st 2022 at 11:59:59pm eastern.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Jessica2022
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did that abs got no where 

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact support agents for any account related issues by opening a ticket via chatbot on the bottom right or by sending a direct msg to CS_Agent.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jessica2022 

We are just customers like you   🙂

There was no 12GBBOUNS code.  You might meant to say 2GBONUS.  That promotion is no longer running.  The current one is 2GB for 6 months, the code is 6MONTH2GB

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-bonus-for-the-next-6-mon...

Since you  already activated, you might want to contact PM Support and see if they can still add it for you as you got mixed up with the code

To open ticket with PM Support

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

@Jessica2022 wrote:

I tried adding my promo code when I ported my phone today and it wouldn’t work. Can you please apply for me ?? 

Sorry, but existing customers cannot add this to the account. Was this from your Self Serve account that you tried this or was this during the activaiton process?

Need Help? Let's chat.