cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo Code will not work

EdnaV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Signed my husband up with public mobile--didn't put in a promo code.  Went back into homepage, they sent me a promo code and then went into his account and it will not accept the promo code?  Says it isn't valid.  Is it too late to add that?

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@EdnaV wrote:

Signed my husband up with public mobile--didn't put in a promo code.  Went back into homepage, they sent me a promo code and then went into his account and it will not accept the promo code?  Says it isn't valid.  Is it too late to add that?

@EdnaV  - was it for this latest promo:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-bonus-for-the-next-6-mon...

Has your husband met the terms of the offer..other than entering the promo code during activation, that is.

If so, as others are saying CSA's should be able to help you(your husband) out. 

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them privately, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@EdnaV 

If you just activated your husband's account then contacting customer support to ask if they will add it shouldn't be a problem as its common for new customers to miss adding their referral code and/or their promocode when going thru activation. Luckily customer support is very accommodating in these matters. Contact customer support with your husbands account details and leave a detailed message.

Customer support opens at 6am eastern. Keep an eye on the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen next to your avatar for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times but expect a reply within an hour.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@EdnaV 

When did you activate your husband SIM? If it was recent, contact a CS_Agent and explain that you forgot to add the promo code. Also, if you forgot to add your referral code…mention that too. The CS_Agent are very accommodating if you missed adding them.

@EdnaV wrote:

Sorry, but all current promo codes need to be entered during the activation process. Existing customers are not eligible for any of these promotions.  You can try asked a customer support agent for an exception as you have just activated. Which promotion were you trying to take advantage of?

Need Help? Let's chat.