cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo 34 dollar 30gb

Alibhai
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can't switch over to this plan.shows on website,does not say new Activision.

12 REPLIES 12

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hTideGnow wrote:

I think we will see that deal on Black Friday or Cyber Monday 

I hope so as many customers including myself would switch to that plan or move lines from other providers. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

I think we will see that deal on Black Friday or Cyber Monday 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I say exploit the misinformation. While yes it is only in the qc list of plans, no it does not say Quebec Only like some other plans in the qc list of plans and nor is there any fine print for it. The only plan with that fine print is the $26 plan.
Let us know if support gives it to you. You can either say no they didn't, or yes they did, or you can't say (wink wink).

@Alibhai wrote:

It doesn't say QC only

@Alibhai 

In the terms of the plans, it is Quebec customers only at the present time.  If you go to the main page of the website, select your province.  Then go to the Plans section.  That will show all the plans available for your province.  

Here is some more information about changing plans;

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

If you don't see this plan, that means that it is not available to you at the present time.  Other competitors are offering this deal and it will be interesting to see whether PM will match. 

@Alibhai wrote:

It doesn't say QC only

@Alibhai , while it doesn’t state that it’s currently for QC Customers only we can only find it on the shop section under QC region not rest of Canada 😔 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/plans#ALL

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Alibhai 

Choose the greater than icon on page. Choose Subscriptions & Add-Ons. Then choose Change Subscription.

dwh1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

At the top of the Overview lay should be a “Change Subscription” link. From there you will see all the plans currently available to you based on your province.

Alibhai

It doesn't say QC only

Alibhai

I log in where do I go next to do it

dwh1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The only $34/30 offer at present is for Quebec residents.  If you are one, it should show up in the Change Payments part of My Accounts. If you are not, there is no way to get it - but keep checking in case they extend it to other parts of the country.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Alibhai 

Are you a Quebec resident?  This promo deal is for Quebec customers with Quebec area code mobile numbers. 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Alibhai 

If eligible. Clear your browser cache and open a new browser window in incognito/private mode. Make sure to choose change on next renewal date otherwise you will not get any credit for your current plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.