cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing Issue signing up for Public mobile

liwesley31
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there. attempted to sign up for public mobile. Already bought a SIM card. Went to activate it and got all the way through to payment section. After hitting submit, i got an error message saying there was an issue processing. I tried to log in, but password/username did not work. I did not receive any emails. However, the person who referred me received the referral text on their phone (I had entered their phone number in the process of activating). I attempted to re-activate the SIM card thinking the processing had not gone through but now it is saying that my SIM is invalid. Please advise. Thanks. 

@Babacar_W

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@monicaborrelli its always best to make your own thread.

You need to send the moderators a private message

To send a private message to the Moderator_Team click here

In your message send them:
1) account email address
2) PM phone number
3) explanation of what is happening
4) sim number
5) if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and number

monicaborrelli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I'm having the same problem but I didn't process my payment, it said error before I could get to it. My account is not working, it says my email address is invalid but when I go to make a new account it says my phone number is already in use. Help please!! I have no carrier at the moment.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

its a typical bug.  Do as @NDesai says.  mods will likley have to reset your account and once done you will have to create your selfserve account (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ )

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Put the sim in your phone and see if you get any service. If not, confirm you got charged and send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your sim# and your email.

Need Help? Let's chat.