cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems

Pike23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got my Sim yesterday and signed in everything seemed fine. Today I have no service and can't log onto my account. Tried calling 611 and it says my account has been suspended, I have $0 balance in my account and need to add $ to my account. Not really sure why since I paid for the first month with my Sim purchase. Try to pay by credit card and says I need a pin which I have never been given. Not sure what else to do?

3 REPLIES 3

Pike23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does it typically take a while for them to reply? Nothing yet. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Pike23 this is weird.  it happens in quite some ppl.  Ask support agent to check Md please report back and tell us what agent says 

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Pike23 

if you are unable to make a payment and do not want to purchase a Public Mobile payment voucher, which you can add by dialling 611, reach out to customer support to get things sorted out

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.