cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with updating payment method - and cannot submit a ticket either

volcano_farmer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I've recently change my credit card number, and forgot to update my payment details. My account is currently suspended, but when I go to update the details in my account I just get an error that states: 

"Oops! Looks like a error occurred, please try again later" or something similar

This happens no matter when I try to update payment method as well as with trying different cards (e.g. Mastercard and Visa). All details are correct when putting in card numbers etc.

Whenever I go to submit a ticket, then click verify via SMS, no message is ever received by my phone so I cannot verify. I have received texts from other phone numbers so I know my phone can receive messages. If I click "Verify through my account" then try to log in, it just states "Error during login".

I'm seriously at the point of changing phone provider, as I can't even submit a ticket to get this looked into. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be very grateful.

6 REPLIES 6

@maisiesansome12   this is an open forum, please remove your phone number for your own protection.  

Go to your post, click the down arrow and then Edite Reply

so, what exact problem you have?  open a new post and tell us more

if you need agent help, you can open ticket with PM here:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

maisiesansome12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

If you submitted a ticket with CSA @volcano_farmer . haha, funny user name.

Since you tried a few cards many times, maybe there is a temporary lock on the account?

In about an hour, try again. But when you do, open a tab in incognito mode first. Then see if that helps and allows you to process the changes.

Otherwise, see other posts.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@volcano_farmer 

you can get verification code by email

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

until you complete updated credit card payment if like to use vouchers,

if you need ASAP to make payment you can go to Shell Stations to purchase vouchers

and add to your account by call *611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #,

Official list of retailers location sell:  vouchers

contact support team by private message CS_Agent  to reset.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@volcano_farmer    For now and to get your service back, you could purchase a voucher from most retailers/gas stations, although SDM, London Drugs, 7/11 and Shell are suggested as their vouchers are active immediately.  Or even a online vendor like recharge.com will email you the PIN to load via 611 but do charge a small fee.  This buys you time to sort the issue with updating your CC to the account.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@volcano_farmer hi there have been a lot of issues with updating credit cards 

you can contact a customer service agent they can update it for you maybe try method two

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check your community envelope for a reply

Need Help? Let's chat.