cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems accessing My Account

Moe6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My daughter recently got her own phone and plan with Telus (she also transferred her number), so I went to log into her My Account to unsubscribe. However, whenever I try to log in, I get redirected to the main Public Mobile webpage (with all the basic information about their plans, etc), and I can't get to her specific Public Mobile account. I've tried resetting the password on her account, but I still end up getting redirected to the main webpage. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3

@Moe6  yup, PM. will not be charging you further from here, just keep an eye on your credit card but this would be good

Moe6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks! If her PM account is fully closed, does that also mean that there won't be any more payments from my credit card going towards that account? 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Moe6   

no worry, you said she already transferred her number to Telus? With successful porting, the PM account have already been closed

You can confirm this by dialing 1.855.4PUBLIC, enter 1 for english and then enter her phone number.  The system should come back and tell you cannot locate the account, that would confirm her PM account was fully closed

Need Help? Let's chat.