Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price change on $25.00 Plan to $30.00?

delichef
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I am a new user and signed up April 5, 2019

I am using the $25.00 Autofill plan with 500MB of data and a bonus of 500MB with Autofill

I was hoping to get my wife on the same plan, she is currently using Virgin Mobile.

I noticed that the same plan I have is now $30,00. Is the $25.00 plan I have no longer in effect?

Thank you

delichef

7 REPLIES 7

@delichef wrote:

Hello:

@ShawnC13

@geopublic

Thanks you for your responses. Seems I missed the boat for my wife 😞

As @GR and @geopublic have noted the plan is still available if you go into build your plan and opt for 500 + 500 mb autopay.  You can future date it too.

GR
Mayor / Maire

The plan is still there, I just tried it on my account! You have to go in make your own plan

delichef
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello:

@ShawnC13

@geopublic

Thanks you for your responses. Seems I missed the boat for my wife 😞

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@delichef wrote:

Hi

I am using the $25.00 Autofill plan with 500MB of data and a bonus of 500MB with Autofill

I was hoping to get my wife on the same plan, she is currently using Virgin Mobile.

I noticed that the same plan I have is now $30,00. Is the $25.00 plan I have no longer in effect?

Thank you

delichef

@delichefApparently it's still available. Click here for more info on how to still get it.Smiley Happy

@geopublic, have you checked that today?  There was maintenance last night and now I don't see that plan build coming to that price

No, I did not.

@geopublic wrote:

@delichef wrote:

Hi

Thank you

delichef

@delichefApparently it's still available. Click here for more info on how to still get it.Smiley Happy

@geopublic, have you checked that today?  There was maintenance last night and now I don't see that plan build coming to that price

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@delichef wrote:

Hi

Thank you

delichef

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@delichef wrote:

Hi

Thank you

delichef

No, it isn't the same price anymore.  You will keep the same price but it went up on April 23.

ETA:  Here is a link to the announcement  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-plans-launching-on-April-23rd/m-p/3...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.