cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid money

jacobode
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't use my phone at the momeny so I would like to just top up with some money I can use in emergency, I don't want a full plan. Is there an option where I can top up 10 CAD and pay per call?

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I also think 7-11 speak out has a good deal for very occasional users. But all depends on needs, is this reduction temporaryt  are you willing to port out etc...

The 20$ calling only is good value, but if you pick a 3month term you will also not be able to change your plan without losing the unused portion.

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jacobode

Unfortunately Public Public does not offer "pay as you go" option where you can pay by the minute. They are only offering prepaid "plans". You will need to use the plan builder to build a plan that is right for you. I think the cheapest option will be just paying for province wide with talk only for 20 dollars per 30 days with autopay activated. I think telus still has the 10 dollars per month prepaid plan option if it suits you better for your needs. 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This prepaid service is almost like a post paid service.  You pick a plan but instead of paying after, you pay before.  There is really no pay per use option.  The add on long distance is metered.  However, you can't buy that without a plan. 

Need Help? Let's chat.