cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-authorized payment did not go through

LuzB2024
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I got a text message from 611 that my payment did not go through on April 1 and I need to make a payment to renew my plan.  I checked my VISA card and it was on a pending status on their end.

I made a payment on April 1 using a MASTERCARD which is now the card on file for my account.

I checked my VISA card again and the charge from Public Mobile status was changed to approved but I do not see any payment information on my Public Mobile account.  It has 0 funds right now.

I talked to VISA again just right now and they said I had to talk to Public Mobile before they will reverse the charge.   Public Mobile got the payment because it generated a confirmation code on the VISA side.

The approval code was 06594F.

I would like to request a reversal of that charge of $21.28.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

LuzB2024

thank you for your help.

LuzB2024

thank you.  I will do that.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LuzB2024 

just in case it is a browser cache problem, try login. My Account again using Incognito mode and check Payment history to confirm 

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@LuzB2024 - PM is experiencing some difficulties with Payments, so please contact CS_Agent about this:

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Need Help? Let's chat.