cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postal Code Does Not Match Billing Address

ADiaz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've tried paying for a new public mobile line via the app, the website, clearing cache and using another browser but it keeps telling me that my billing address is invalid despite it being the same as my other line according to my last receipt and me using the same card. 

7 REPLIES 7

What's the card? Is it possibly a Simplii Mastercard Debit? Maybe even non debit?

@ADiaz 

a quick workaround in this case would be to buy a Visa Giftcard and then use it to setup the new account.  With Visa GC, you can put in any valid Postal code for the transaction to go through.  Please try that.

(sorry, while you can open ticket with agent, agent can no longer help to activate account  😞  )

ADiaz

I've tested another card and have waited more than an hour, is there any other possible solution or someone I can contact to help with setting up my payment 

ADiaz

Hi I've waited 2 days, cleared the app cache, typed it in with all capitals no space but it still doesn't work. Like I in my original post I have another line with public mobile but I need to use another email for my second line (This current one that I'm having issues with). And yes I have confirmed that my card and postal code are the same across both accounts/lines too. I've also tried another sim card and other payment cards but have the same issue.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ADiaz - the message is telling you about the postal code not matching the billing address?

Try all capitals and no spaces. Also, ensure your billing card does have the same postal code you are trying to enter. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ADiaz 

if in a hurry...get to 7-11 or Shell gas and buy payment vouchers. Then dial 611 to add those vouchers to your account...deal with credit card issue at your leisure.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ADiaz there seems to be some issue with the payment in activation lately.  Do you have another card to test?

And wait an hour first.  Clear the app cache  as well as clear the cache for your default browser on the phone and try again

Need Help? Let's chat.