cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible issues related to changing plans

calfyn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey all. 

I know of the issues with autopay and such. I'm wondering if that would be why my plan never switched. I was set to change from the 45 to the 50 dollar plan (need the extra GB) however online and through the dw app its telling me I have have 5.5 instead of 8gb and the change is pending for October 1st 2018 (today) I know the funds were pulled from my account as my pm balance is 55 dollars 

3 REPLIES 3

Don't worry about anything, until your device stops working, OR, your Self-Serve says active, and the plan hasn't changed properly.

Scary warning messages, and a flakey multi-step process that  runs the whole renewal / plan change / autopay process.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If your balance is positive because of auto-pay it means your plan had not renewed yet. Give it a day. If the plan doesn't change message the mods and they will change you to the plan you wanted.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@calfyn wrote:

Hey all. 

I know of the issues with autopay and such. I'm wondering if that would be why my plan never switched. I was set to change from the 45 to the 50 dollar plan (need the extra GB) however online and through the dw app its telling me I have have 5.5 instead of 8gb and the change is pending for October 1st 2018 (today) I know the funds were pulled from my account as my pm balance is 55 dollars 

What is the payment due date on your login overview page?

If it is Oct 1, then your plan will be changed to 8GB during the early hours of Oct 2.

If it is Sep 30, then your plan will be changed to 8GB during the early hours of Oct 1.

Need Help? Let's chat.