cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting not going through

Cregdt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can we speak to someone  I don’t know my old imei and my porting isn’t fknished

8 REPLIES 8

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Cregdt - PM is pre-paid only - no refunds unfortunately. But at least it isn't 10+ days.

Cregdt

I tried porting my number April 10. My card was debited. After multiple text messages and confirmation of number transfer on April 14 I decided to take matters into my own hands and call porting support because my request was not going through.  April 16 porting support helped and the issue was resolved   So 6 days no phone service    On April 17 I got a text saying my request did not go through and so I should call my previous provider to resolve this.  This is despite me having service with public for two hours.  Finally I just got the issue resolved again. How do I get a refund for lack of service for 6 days

Each PM account can have only ONE number and ONE email.

You cannot have multiple numbers on one account nor to use same email to open multiple accounts. You CAN use one credit card to pay for All of your accounts.

HI @Cregdt 

no, you cannot.  you need two different accounts for two phone numbers.  PM system is simple, one account (email) for one number

and yes, for your second account, you will need to install PM app on the other phone that going to use the phone number. and start subscription process there

Cregdt

Can I port two numbers and have them on one account.  I have two mobile numbers two different carriers so I wanted to keep everything with public but unsure how to port both.  I don’t wanna create two apps

Cregdt

Fingers crossed my porting issue was solved in 39 minutes.  Thanks to the community for sending a DM.  Other wise the stress would have been too much if I lost my number after 15 years

Cregdt

Once I see the number k will calm

rhem 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Cregdt 

call the porting team and provide them your old carrier's account number instead

I have sent you the porting support team number.  Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

Need Help? Let's chat.