cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting.

ELJAN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to know if my DATA is working now. I have shifted the number from VoIP number to here, Public recently. As of now, I don't see any indication that I have data.

5 REPLIES 5

@Handy1 wrote:

@ELJAN  Put the PM SIM card in the phone and reboot the device and test for services calling texting and data I can also send you the porting team number private message for status update on the port . You. An also re trigger the port request if needed also 

Data services are unrelated to number porting issues.

@ELJAN  Please submit ticket with support to investigate 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ELJAN 

Try disable WiFi and see if you can use data.

One way to check on your data usage is to login to your account in the PM app or online and it will show on Overview of your account.

ELJAN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't have a Physical Simcard but E-sim. I have rebooted my phone but I still don't see the 3G/LTE indication that I do have a data.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ELJAN  Put the PM SIM card in the phone and reboot the device and test for services calling texting and data I can also send you the porting team number private message for status update on the port . You. An also re trigger the port request if needed also 

Need Help? Let's chat.