cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting to Public Mobile

BBark
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I am trying to port my number from different provider to Public Mobile. I went through the process with my current device number, but previous provider is still active after 12 hrs. No messages received from previous provider. I realize the device number on my previous provider account is an old device. Can I redo the process using account number instead? I purchased a PM sim card with a subscription a few weeks ago which was sent to me in the mail. 

2 REPLIES 2

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BBark there is a phone number to call to redo the port. I will send you a private message with it. Keep the old provider sim in your phone for their text to reply.  Usually right away to max 90 minutes.

Yes use your account number. If you don't get their text, can them first and ask them to manually approve prior to calling the porting number I give you.

@BBark wrote:

Hi, I am trying to port my number from different provider to Public Mobile. I went through the process with my current device number, but previous provider is still active after 12 hrs. No messages received from previous provider. I realize the device number on my previous provider account is an old device. Can I redo the process using account number instead? I purchased a PM sim card with a subscription a few weeks ago which was sent to me in the mail. 

Please open a ticket to ask a Public Mobile customer support agent for help.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Alternatively, the support area of the Public device app can be used to a open a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.