cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting out request rejected

Lisagg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @CS_Agent 

I have been trying to port out my public mobile number to italkbb. They submitted the request a few times, every time they were rejected. They told me I was supposed to get a text to approve the transfer, but I never got it. Plylet me know how to fix this. Thanks! My account number is 10000-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

9 REPLIES 9

I don't like calling it a ticket. There's a currently broken "ticket" system. What you have is using the private messaging system.

Support is to be provided by the new provider. This side needs to be active and you leave this sim in a phone to confirm the transfer text. I don't think it matters where you're going to for getting the transfer text.

Lisagg

I thought by posting here I was submitting a ticket. I sent a message theu the link you gave me, I guess that counts as a ticket?

Lisagg

Thanks, I submitted a ticket from your link. Italkbb said there was no issue on their end, they attempted a few times and got rejected 

Lisagg

Thanks for the link, I tried it and it says my number can  be ported

@Lisagg  I am not sure if porting to iTalkBB would trigger a text, it is a VoIP provider

did you ask iTalkBB to re-trigger the porting request

did you open ticket with PM support and see if PM sees any request from iTtalkBB?

Lisagg

Yes, the line is still active and sim is in the phone. Never got a text. Thanks 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lisagg 

I never see why PM will not release a line.   did you even get a text from PM? 

First check with iTalkBB to confirm the line can be ported over.  While most line can be ported around, not all line can be ported to some provider.  So, check with iTalkBB and ask them to confirm

You can open ticket or message PM support for clarification. 

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lisagg 

This is a public forum so remove your account number or there could be SIM swapping attempts so click on reverse V in circle and edit/remove it.

To get the text, you must have an ACTIVE PM SIM in your phone. You have 90 minutes to reply to the porting out request.

Also check if the number can be ported out: https://www.ooma.ca/check-portability/ 

If the number can be ported. You need to contact italkbb to restart the porting process.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You are talking to customers like yourself. Agents do NOT monitor nor accept requests through this forum.
Remove account number from public forum.

Did you keep PM SIM in your phone? If your account still active?

Need Help? Let's chat.