cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number

tonynguyen1842
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I am having trouble porting my old number over to my Public Mobile account.  I tried to port it over at the time of activation but it was unsuccessful.  Now I have gotten a new number.  The number I am trying to port over is from a Petro Mobility account.

3 REPLIES 3

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You will need to send the Moderator a private message include 

* PM account email address
* SIM card number
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@tonynguyen1842 wrote:

Hi, I am having trouble porting my old number over to my Public Mobile account.  I tried to port it over at the time of activation but it was unsuccessful.  Now I have gotten a new number.  The number I am trying to port over is from a Petro Mobility account.

When you are porting a previously phone number, you need previously account number and PIN number that if you had it but not necessary. The account number should be in previously statement, if you don't have you should call previously carrier.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tonynguyen1842 wrote:

Petro Mobility does not have account number.  You need to call Petro Mobility to get your IMEI number on file - NOT the IMEI number of the phone you are currently using.  Submit your name, phone number and IMEI number to port from Petro Mobility to PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.