cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number from PC mobile

DDRYK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I just registered for a PM account and when I needed to port my number, it said to select a temporary number and then contact a MOD to port my real number from PC Mobile. I was receiving no responses from directly messaging the MODS, so I decided to post here. 

I currently have both accounts and both numbers active. I just wish to port the PC mobile number to my new public mobile SIM card.

Thank you for your help. 

7 REPLIES 7

@chanthea1982 wrote:

Hello,

you need to send email to moderator_team they will be able to do that for you.

@Art1 wrote:

Need help pc mobile to pm port number.thx

Public Mobile customer service (moderators) cannot be reached by e-mail.  A private message must be sent through this community forum.

chanthea1982
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

you need to send email to moderator_team they will be able to do that for you.

@Art1 wrote:

chanthea1982

sorry i am not a moderator  you need to send them an email...

Art1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

chanthea1982

Hello,

I am in the same situation right now.  I've sent email to moderator last night and still have not get the port it yet.  Have not receive response, either.

Did you able to port yours?

Zhuoyu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Wait for the MOD team to response. It is weekend now,

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@DDRYK, unfortunately the moderator team are the ones who will be able to complete the port for you.  This public forum provides efficient support for things that do not involve making account changes.  Recently, there have been an elevated level of support required and so turn around time could be a bit longer than normal.  Rest assured that all requests into the moderators are handled on a first come first serve basis. 

Need Help? Let's chat.