cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting my #

David65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've had a terrible time changing from shaw to public because of Rogers take over .. my # wouldn't port over so public gave me a different # that doesn't work for me so I canceled my account with public .. I still have an account but it's on hold .. I want to re up with public but need my original # .. how can I do this ..

2 REPLIES 2

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@David65 - Not all phone numbers can be ported to Public Mobile, check this out: 

Koodo / Public Mobile Port phone number checker

If it works follow the instructions below.

1. Log into My Account. If it has been 90 days after your subscription expired, you'll have to create a new account, but if it hasn't been 90 days yet, continue.

2. Click 'Send as an email' for 2FA.

3. Once you entered the 6 digit verification code, follow the instructions below:

4. Click 'Profile

unnamed-2.jpg

5. Click the crayon next to 'Current Phone Number'

unnamed.jpg

6. Enter in your Account Number & Phone Number to transfer, then reply 'Yes' to the text Shaw / Rogers sends you.

It should then have No Service on your Shaw / Rogers SIM.

You will also have to top up before this, press 'Payments' then press Manage Subscription, then turn the switch on.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @David65  account on hold = suspended, it is good.  With PM, account won't really close until suspended for 90 days. But to you, on hold means no more charges, which is ok

if you want an official answer, check with support agent.  

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here using Chatbot.  Click on the bubble and start by typing "Submit ticket", Choose "Contact Us" and then "Other".  If any issue with ticket submission, you can then submit by direct message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Need Help? Let's chat.