cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting my number to another provider

Gabzita
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help asap! I tried to port my number over to another provider but because my plan with PM ended on the same day I didn’t receive any text with instructions. I’m wondering if anyone knows how to go about this? 
thanks

3 REPLIES 3

spitre78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The phone # that you want to keep has to remain active with your old service provider in order to port the # over... Who was your old service provider? You'll either have to setup your old sim to stay active for an extra month or if your were with Chatr previously then they have a daypass that you can add which will only cost you 2-3$... Or you can simply reactive the old sim with old provider and as soon as you successfully port the# to your new SIM cancel immediately and you should be credited for the days that you did not use in the month 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Gabzita which provider you are trying to port to??

only number from active account can be ported out. you might want to reactivate the account with the cheapest plan, $15, and rew-request porting again 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Gabzita  You need to make sure your PM account is active to port it out to new provider . You will have to make payment to resumer PM service . And start the port request with new provider leaving PM sim in the phone to reply YES to the confirmation text from PM to port number out 

Need Help? Let's chat.