cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting issues cannot receive incoming calls or texts

wjason94
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I initiated port yesterday (Monday) around 8-9 AM and right away, all outgoing calls and texts from PM SIM show up as new number. But all incoming calls or texts still go to my old provider's (Speakout Wireless) SIM card. Can any mods help?

I have sent a private message with details to @Shazia_K yesterday around noon but have not received a reply back.

Can any of the mods @Shazia_K @Simon_O @Mary_M @MarieHelene_L help please? My Speakout prepaid balance expires in 3.5 days (July 15) and I don't want to spend another $25+HST to keep it up just for an extra day or two.

Thanks in advance!

6 REPLIES 6

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wjason94 wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@wjason94 wrote:

Email notices already turned on by default 🙂

When I first signed up a community account, my e-mail notices were on by default only for forum replies, not for private messages.  Are you sure it's not the forum replies you meant that are on by default?  Interesting... maybe PM has changed the default settings after all. 

Yup, I saw that email notices for forum replies and private messages were both turned on. I don't recall myself going into Settings and messing around with notifications before this. 

@wjason94

You're the first new member that has indicated this.  Thanks for letting me know.  That's one thing I don't have to tell new members anymore.  Smiley Happy

wjason94

@SD08 wrote:

@wjason94 wrote:

When I first signed up a community account, my e-mail notices were on by default only for forum replies, not for private messages.  Are you sure it's not the forum replies you meant that are on by default?  Interesting... maybe PM has changed the default settings after all. 

Yup, I saw that email notices for forum replies and private messages were both turned on. I don't recall myself going into Settings and messing around with notifications before this. 

@wjason94, sorry to hear you are having issues.  As stated you will just need to be patient.  By tagging multiple mods and multiple times it just creates a new "trouble ticket" for them to look into with each tag.  All mods get notification when one is tagged or sent a private message.  In future please only send a private message or tag one MOD not to "inflate" current work loads for the MODS

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08

@wjason94 wrote:

wjason94

Should get a response today (2nd day) I hope. I think I saw @Mary_M reply to this forum a couple minutes ago, so I hope that she's online currently.

SD08

Since you've sent a message to a moderator already, please be patient as moderators are still dealing with a backlog of help requests from the recent promo.  Response could take up to 2 days.  I recommend turning on e-mail notices for receipt of private messages in your community account.  To do this, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger.  Tick the checkbox for "Receive email notifications for new private messages" and click save after making the change.

Need Help? Let's chat.