cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting from koodo mobile

Eire
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Spoiler
During the installation process, I was advised that because I was with koodo, I would have to use the pick a new number option then contact a moderator privately to process the porting request.  I have now sent 2 messages in the last 12 plus hours requesting this but have not even received a reply.  How long is the wait normally?  Any other porting I have done has been less than 10 minutes.  Can someone please help me?
6 REPLIES 6

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

When porting just use account number and name on account as on bill.

Eire
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. Yeah I understand how busy they may be. I was just worried I was doing something wrong. Thanks gor 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Eire were you Koodo pre paid or post paid?

If prepaid. Yes only mods can do it. If postpaid then most likely you can do it yourself.  Loginto selfserve click plans and add-ons then click change my number.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Don't send any further messages, as additional messages will move you back to the bottom of the line.

Just wait for them to answer the ones you have already sent 🙂

drmartin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RobertQc wrote:

@Eire wrote:
Spoiler
During the installation process, I was advised that because I was with koodo, I would have to use the pick a new number option then contact a moderator privately to process the porting request.  I have now sent 2 messages in the last 12 plus hours requesting this but have not even received a reply.  How long is the wait normally?  Any other porting I have done has been less than 10 minutes.  Can someone please help me?

It typically should be within 48 hours. 

Right now it's more like a week than 2 days. 😞  They're working on it! 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Eire wrote:
Spoiler

@EireSorry I know it sucks They are really busy but working hard to respond to each inquiry. Support staff is small but that’s why this service is such low cost. Rest assured you WILL be taken care of.

For me, the extremely rare time I need a moderator to respond I have to wait but the rest of the time I save a lot of money. I save about $490 a year with public mobile so its worth it.

It typically should be within 48 hours.  No need to send multiple messages or it will just slow down the process unless you forgot to include your identity / pin number for verification then sending a second message (Click to send) will speed it up for you as the first response from them will be "who are you? " or "whats your pin?". 

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.