cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting from Rogers Share plan with balance on device.

ange2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to port my number from a Rogers plan I share with my mother, I still have a balance owing on my device, will that be added to the next Rogers bill?  Also will there be any issues since the account is in my mother's name and her phone numbr will be the only one remaining?

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ange2 

Rogers shared plan is expensive for 1 person.  You may want to call Rogers to change the plan for your mother after you ported out.  It will not hurt to talk to Rogers before you port out your number.

@ange2 

Yes, you will need to pay the phone balance off with your next Roger's bill.

You can port from your shared mother's account.  When you do port, you will need your phone number, your mother's account number and account holder's name (ie. your mother name).  

You can call Roger's to verify and maybe they will offer a retention deal for you.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ange2 wrote:

I would like to port my number from a Rogers plan I share with my mother, I still have a balance owing on my device, will that be added to the next Rogers bill?  Also will there be any issues since the account is in my mother's name and her phone numbr will be the only one remaining?

@ange2  Best to call Rogers and ask them.

Need Help? Let's chat.