cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting from Koodo

osyras
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, would it be possible to get some assistance with 2 ports from koodo?

Your support request (#0330-0162) and

Your support request (#2519-3367)

Not usre how long it takes to get an update.

Thank You

Danny

6 REPLIES 6

osyras

Correction, worked for the first number but not the second.  The second number said it had  a problem and to contact support.

On the PM SIM I have data and outgoing calls, on the Kood sim I have no data but both outbond and inbound calls.

I restarted the device to be safe (BB z10)

Should I start a new thread since I marked this as solved?

Thanks again

Danny

osyras

Worked for both!!

Thanks!

stealyourface
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I successfully ported from Koodo in my own. I changed my email in my Koodo account first so there wouldn't be any hang ups as people have mentioned. Took a couple of minutes and everything worked ok without moderators.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can try it yourself. I did it successfully and others as well. See the link below on how I did it myself. Let me know if you have any questions.  Note, if something goes wrong you will need a mod to fix whatever caused the porting issue. 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Koodo-porting/m-p/86466#M15256

osyras

Hello @hummuschips - it said to create a ticket once I signed up with a temp number.  do I just need to try and port it myself?

Thx

Danny

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @osyras have you tried porting it yourself yet?  Before trying, are both new SIM cards working properly?

Need Help? Let's chat.