cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting from Fido - Final Bill

rolomonster
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
For anyone who has ported out from Fido to PM, please make sure you double check your final bill amounts before paying. They credited me back incorrectly for the remainder of my balance as well as incorrectly credited my Fido Dollars (bought a crappy flip phone before porting for my mother as a back up device).

My monthly bill was $56 before taxes and the billing dates they had me credited for was Nov 8-20th. This is 12 days inclusive. 56÷30x12=$22.40 and not $17.77. Make sure you do your math before paying up!
1 REPLY 1

rolomonster
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
For anyone who has ported out from Fido to PM, please make sure you double check your bill amounts before paying. They credited me back incorrectly for the remainder of my balance as well as incorrectly credited my Fido Dollars (bought a crappy flip phone before porting for my mother as a back up device).

My monthly bill was $56 before taxes and the billing dates they had me credited for was Nov 8-20th. This is 12 days inclusive. 56÷30x12=$22.40 and not $17.77. Make sure you do your math before paying up!
Need Help? Let's chat.