cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ported numbers not working

Suchee1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported 4 numbers March 18, 2 numbers came off my Fido account and 2 are still there.

The 2 lines that came off were ported after I got new numbers. The other two lines still showing on Fido I used the app and ported immediately. One line got a confirmation text and the other did not

There is a glitch with those 2 lines as calls go immediately to voicemail, although in the PM overview it says the lines have the old ported number. Now something new, the texts are coming from a new temp number

Need help please 

4 REPLIES 4

Suchee1

I had to click code didnt send, then it gave me a choice to get the code from email.

Its a new phone number assigned to the sim and I cant see it in the account overview. It shows the ported number. 

Oldmanwinter

Same issue in that I can make calls and some people can text me but I can't confirm the account fully because it sends me a text I can't receive, need a phone number for help with the new account 

Suchee1

Yes all 3 i had to text back YES, the one never did get any texts, although it shows ported in the account overview, and its been working fine up until a couple days ago

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Suchee1 

did you got a text from the old carrier (fido?) and you replied yes ?  

It could be an incomplete port.  PM porting support team can help.  I have sent you the porting support team number.  Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

Need Help? Let's chat.