cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ported my number, now I can't sign into Public Mobile

Greener
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for a new phone plan last weekend and ported my number away from Public Mobile. I wanted to confirm my account is closed/cancel auto payments, but I cannot log into my self-serve PB account anymore. It won't even let me reset my password or do anything to recover it. It seems completely blocked off. 

- If I ported over my number to a new carrier, is my PM account now closed/canceled?

- Will I be billed with auto payments on my next cycle, or do I have to manually close it still?

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Greener   It is normal that you are unable to login My Account after porting away from PM.  Your account is now closed and hence you are unable to login anymore

You shouldn't be charged again.  Just in case there is issue , you can message PM directly but you should be ok.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Greener 

when you port your PM to another company your account with PM will be immediately closed.

and keep your eye on your credit card is you get a charges by PM.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Greener 

Don't worry, the fact you can't login confirms your Public Mobile account is closed.

You should have no more auto-payments deducted from the associated payment card.  If you want to be sure, you could check the payment card transactions in the coming weeks to ensure no charges apply, however I'm certain you'll be good.

Hope to see you return at some point, until then, enjoy your new provider!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.