Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portability

DSRP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have an issue.

I am doing the portability to Voip.ms since I have moved to another country and not going to be able to use Public Mobile as it does not work where I am right now.

I need to inform that an agent from Voip.ms will be in touch with Public Mobile regarding the portability.

PLEASE, accept the transfer. I am in another country and if Public Mobile sends a SMS to me, that is not going to work as explained above.

Please, my husband did the same steps a few months ago and everything worked perfectly.

So, again, instead of sending me a SMS regarding the transfer, just please accept the portability to Voip.ms when they approach you as per this message.

Thank a lot.

Best regards,

Daniella

4 REPLIES 4

@0PX9O4 wrote:

@DSRP 

First of all, we are all PM customers here, just like you. PM Agents don't respond to these messages.

Secondly, as long as the PM account details you provided to VoIP.ms are correct, PM will allow the port.

Sorry to see you leave, all the best!

@0PX9O4, they will have to confirm the port request or it won't go through.  That is why they need to contact the CSA's as they won't be able to receive the text as they are out of the country.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DSRP : You should be sending that in a ticket or private message.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@DSRP you will need to contact the CSA's for this request we are only customers and can't approve port requests and have no access to that system,  You can create a ticket by using the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner of the screen

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DSRP 

First of all, we are all PM customers here, just like you. PM Agents don't respond to these messages.

Secondly, as long as the PM account details you provided to VoIP.ms are correct, PM will allow the port.

Sorry to see you leave, all the best!

Edit: Corrected in response to more accurate information from my friends below.

Need Help? Let's chat.