cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port

dgspatel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my number from Telus .but doesn't work I called Telus they told me that they didn't get any requests for the port from public.

Since last 5 days my public Mobil service is down 

7 REPLIES 7

@Dunkman wrote:

@dgspatel 

You will need to contact moderator as described previously.  Port between Telus and PM is usually very quick since it is the same company.  

Another option is to call the Telus porting team.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Get-your-PORT-ISSUES-FIXED-BY-LIVE-AGENT-...

In this case, I would not contact the porting centre. I would actually say that would cause even more problems.

Since the OP has stated the Public Mobile service hasn't been working for 5 days, I read that as nothing working. If the Public Mobile service isn't working at all, having the number port completed would only cause the customer to no longer be able to use service of the old carrier (Telus).

Have you confirmed that your credit card has been charged for the plan you chose with PM? It sort of sounds as though nothing has been done or nothing was processed to create a new PM account at all. We need to know the answers to the other questions asked of you previously, particularly if you chose a new PM number initially or requested your TELUS number be ported as part of the initial activation. 

If you give us lots of details we can diagnose the problem quite accurately.

If you give us virtually no details we give you lots of guesses.

AE_Collector

And @dgspatel , since you have gone 5 days (and probably 7 by the time you're up and running) without service, ask the Moderator for a credit of 25% of your plan. There are usually no refunds, but in this case, you should ask and it should be given consideration.

@dgspatel 

You will need to contact moderator as described previously.  Port between Telus and PM is usually very quick since it is the same company.  

Another option is to call the Telus porting team.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Get-your-PORT-ISSUES-FIXED-BY-LIVE-AGENT-...

Just do what @ChuckYeah @ mentioned below. With the only addition being to log into my account and choose a tempore number until your number is ported

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@dgspatel Did you port your number at activation, or did you take a new number and port later?

Does your old TELUS sim still work?

What does http://selfserve.publicmobile.ca say your number is?

Just in case you need it in the end, you should send a ticket to @CS_Agent .

Give them your telus account number or telus pin or imei number, the FULL name on your telus account and the phone number you are trying to port.

To contact a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data). Answer Simon's questions until you get here:

Spoiler
supportticket.png

@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.

Watch for this indicator of a private message from a moderator.

privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

dgspatel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes Telus number still working.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@dgspatel Did you port your number at activation, or did you take a new number and port later?

Does your old TELUS sim still work?

What does http://selfserve.publicmobile.ca say your number is?

Just in case you need it in the end, you should send a ticket to @CS_Agent .

Give them your telus account number or telus pin or imei number, the FULL name on your telus account and the phone number you are trying to port.

To contact a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data). Answer Simon's questions until you get here:

Spoiler
supportticket.png

@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.

Watch for this indicator of a private message from a moderator.

privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.