cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port number failed from Freedom, cannot log into my account, already paid

s98quach
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi there, its as the title above. I have no service rn bc my port didn't work even though I paid with my credit card. Can't log into my account as it throws Forbidden a1 error. Already researched and resinstalled app/ reset phone/logged in on both pc and Android, no luck.  No idea if my number works anymore.

7 REPLIES 7

jarrod38

Logout, then try clearing your browser cache. Log back in. Do this on a PC

Try uninstall in the app and install it again. I also got to understand that if one credit card did not work at the first time. You cannot use that credit card again you have to use a different card. 

@s98quach   If the bot isn't working then send a private message to customer support using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages if no envelope.

CindyN1234

I've had the exact same problem.

For us, the port worked (for two days) - and then there was an issue with the payment, so they suspended my line. I can't log in to update the credit card information (neither through web, nor the app) - and am stuck in a loop...

s98quach

Hey yeah appreciate the response, I tried refreshing already to no luck. I tried the bot too but it kept shooing me away from an agent idk

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@s98quach , when I get the forbidden A1 notification, I find that refreshing the screen will results in the proper web page eventually showing up.  Try that, if things don't work out, use the chat link on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket.  

Need Help? Let's chat.