cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port incomplete

Vamsikrishna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I ported from Rogers to PM this morning, I can see number is gone from MyRogers app, signal lost as well. Now I can see signal, able to set voicemail etc on PM but not receiving any texts or calls. Kindly help me out it's been 2 hours since I can see signal on PM.

2 REPLIES 2

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Vamsikrishna 

your MyRogers app is gone because you put in the PM sim card and they removed the Rogers default app, that is not a sign your port was done

call the porting team.  I have sent you the porting support team number.  Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Vamsikrishna 

try to reboot your phone with the PM sim card once more.  (and if you have a Rogers physical sim, remove it, if you have a Rogers esim, disable it)

and test BOTH incoming calls and incoming text

if incoming calls does not work, call the PM porting team to confirm if the port  was completed.  I will send you the phone number to your Community inbox

if incoming calls work and just not text, then it is another issue, can be fixed easily by messaging support here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there  

Need Help? Let's chat.