cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port in from bell on iphone

TonyD7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, i recently ported a number from bell on an iphone. I accepted the authorization but nothing so I attempted it again and immediately got this as a text "

Hey, it's Public Mobile. We're having trouble transferring your number. Looks like you entered an incorrect ESN/MEID. Someone from our team will contact you shortly using your original phone number or the alternate number provided. You can also get in touch via our virtual assistant at: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat"

So then I attempted to try it again and got an error saying that the number can't be ported, does this mean that it's now in progress?

2 REPLIES 2

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had a similar issue porting a friend over. It took about an hour before everything went through. Try rebooting your phone, and try repeating after 5-10 minutes if not successful. Hopefully you don't need extra resources to get things going.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The porting  process was not successful but, no problem, I will send you the phone number. Check your messages with your avatar and click inbox.

Need Help? Let's chat.