cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port didn't work service

Deepak1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello group so my friends  phone  is activated but not fully functional  not getting  phone calls from landlines  and some other phone numbers also not getting  the 6 digit authentication  code. Please help

9 REPLIES 9

@Deepak1  Excellent happy to hear and glad I could help 

Deepak1

Called the number looks like they did re-port its working now.

@Deepak1  Please use the link to support in my last reply to help 

Deepak1

Getting  most inbound calls. Except  a few from work are not able to reach her. As well as Landlines are not able to connect.

hi @Deepak1 can you get inbound calls at all?? just not from landline?? it is much different whether you only not get calls from landline or not from everyone 

Deepak1

It's been 3 weeks  since activation  still have problems 

@Deepak1  I’ll private message you the porting  team number . They can give update on the port or re start it if needed 

Deepak1

Gets code in email but after putting that code it automatically  says to code sent to phone number to trust the device and doesn't get code

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Deepak1  Are the land lines that are trying to call voip line ?? If so they can take up to 7days to work . It’s not instant like traditional land lines from bell . As for you not getting code . Tap “didn’t get code “ it can sometimes give you option to send code to email instead . If still no luck please submit ticket with support to gain access to your account 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.