cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Issues

lizcarey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

When I was activating my new SIM card.  I typed in my number that I had when I was with Freedom Mobile.  My mom was trying to get a hold of me.  But she couldn't because there are 2 digits in my number that were switched.

How can I get the correct numbers in order?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

fcf777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can you please also give me the phone number so that I can actually talk to someone? Having porting issues and Freedom Mobile has re-sent the request multiple times already.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@lizcarey 

If you provided a wrong number then the text will be sent to wrong number. Also, it must have a Freedom SIM to receive the text to confirm the porting over to PM.

If this is the case, porting was not completed. Your Freedom SIM should still be working. Contact Freedom to confirm.

But if you did get the text with the Freedom SIM in your phone and confirmed to the text with YES within the 90 minutes window…then porting was completed.

Please provide whether which case you have done.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@lizcarey I'll send you a phone number to call to get that sorted out. Check out your mailbox in the community.

You'll probably have to put your old carrier sim card back in your phone, to get the new PAT text.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Are you saying you provided incorrect number to port to PM? Oh, my...

Did you follow porting process to the letter: left old SIM in your phone, replied Yes to porting request within 90 min, etc.?

Need Help? Let's chat.