cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Failed. Want a new number.

pattyking18
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My port failed. I want to choose a new number.

When I try to choose a new number in Self-Service, it says 'phone number change failed'. How do I fix this?

5 REPLIES 5

iwearsuits

I applied for the plan and it shows December autopay instead 3months. Entered my sim # as well payment info, I got a new phone number as suggested for koodo users. On confirmation I saw an error however I was still charged for the plan. I received the email stating my plan detail and price, however, I can't access my selfserve account or reset my password; the email is apparently not recognized. When I put in the sim, I do not have any calling or data service.

pattyking18

pattyking18

@Saray_O

@Shazia_K

@Brooke_C

@Mary_M

@Dave_M

Please help. I have no service at this point. I just want to get a new number and be done with it.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If the system is like Koodo, I'm going to say you can only change your number once a month and a port request is considered a number change.  Your best bet is to contact a mod following the steps in the thread below. 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

suno
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think you need to wait 24 hours (or at least till midnight) for the servers to reset so you can choose option to change number.

Need Help? Let's chat.