cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ckk_2194
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How does earning points for helping PM community work? Is it one point per message sent?

7 REPLIES 7

Ego
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i was literally looking everywhere for this tysm

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Ckk_2194 wrote:

How does earning points for helping PM community work? Is it one point per message sent?

HI @Ckk_2194 it works out to be roughly 2 to 5 cents per message you reply  🙂

But, the idea is not the money, is the help you provide  🙂

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

i get 13 dollars of my bill a month refer a friend plus years with PM plus pay with credit card

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@Ckk_2194 wrote:

Good one!

You wish but is does not work that way...

You get rewarded by number of Bravos received, solutions and who knows what else is included in secret formula.

If you create fake accounts to Bravo yourself you will be removed from Community so no gaming the system...

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Ckk_2194 

It's WAY more involvement that that.  

If you're in it for the $$$, and live in a rural area, with ditches, you'd be better off collecting refundables from the road-side.   

If you live in the urban areas, with lots of open garbage cans, try there.

You'd spend less time, and likely make more money.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's some kind of algorithm that also takes in to account all the other participation. So other than oracles, we're all competing with each other for a "pole position" to get in to a category of reward/points from $1 to $15 or points.

But the calculation has never been published.

But doing this for the money is totally not worth your time. Do this because you like to help people. Do this because you like the satisfaction of seeing people appreciating your input (and the team) and going away happy with the result.

Need Help? Let's chat.