cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points used..

MrStoned1969
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased 3 gig data at 10 points per gig but when i went to use them both the points and the 3 gigs were gone.. Not happy about it at all.. 

6 REPLIES 6

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@MrStoned1969 

Although it should be instantaneous the help articles do say it can take up to 48 hours for redemptions to appear in your self serve account. But take @softech 's advice and contact customer support.

@MrStoned1969 you still unable to use it?? did you try logon My Account again using Incognito mode to confirm the addons is there?

if not there or there but still unable to use, have you open ticket with support yet??

MrStoned1969
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Nope but thankyou..

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@MrStoned1969 

In your rewards account you can check your redemption history for the redemption of your points for data add ons. Then as suggested you can check for your add ons in your self serve account after logging in using secret/incognito mode. They should match each other (add on redemptions=add ons in self serve).

Additional info on points redemptions:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Public-Points-Rewards-Tracking-points/m-p...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MrStoned1969 on top of what suggested, make sure your device is not set with data limit.  Disable it if so..

@MrStoned1969 wrote:

I purchased 3 gig data at 10 points per gig but when i went to use them both the points and the 3 gigs were gone.. Not happy about it at all.. 

It's like just a website caching issue and the add-on is probabloy already on your account. Please log out and then log back in using incognito/private mode in your web browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.