cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points.. How do I earn community points??

Molly11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I found a “thread” with the same question that was very dated.  This question was asked many times but there appears to be no answers??

10 REPLIES 10

MATTHEWS

Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

@Molly11  All good , we happy to help . Welcome to PM and community . We hope to see you around 🙂

Molly11

Fantastic!  Thanks.  Amazing response!  I certainly did not see that and thought I completed a good site search.

@Molly11  Your welcome 

ranked chart here 

Handy1_0-1686932499838.png

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I would think all of them have been answered.  Community rewards/points are earned by participating in the community helping people.  So answering questions for members problems and issues with Public Mobile.  The main thing is to make sure the information you are providing is accurate, as the community is only as good as the information provided to the members.  If you aren't sure wait and see what more experineced members are presenting as possible solutions and then you will have that information for the next time it is asked.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Molly11  By participating , reading and helping others with questions . And learning and sharing and good things will happen 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Molly11   honest, no solid answer to that. 

We don't know how PM rank the activities.  So, just keep helping and good thing will happen   🙂

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.