cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points Back for July.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

So I have one of my own Accounts which Is on the $15 • 250mb Subscription and for some reason I still haven't received my 0.75 Points Back this month..SmartSelect_20230803_194332_Samsung Internet.jpgThe Account Status is currently Active and there is more than enough Available Funds to pay for over Two Years on this $15 Plan. 

$15 came off my Available Funds on July 30th, and I usually get my Points back a few days after the Bill has been paid and Funds are deducted, however I haven't this time. SmartSelect_20230803_194758_DuckDuckGo.jpgScreenshot_20230803_194244_DuckDuckGo.jpgPlease Note that all Available Funds on my Account are from Redeeming Points for Account Credit. 

I wouldn't be making a whole entire post out of this for no reason, but as soon as I receive that 0.75 In my Points Balance I'll be able to redeem one more $15 Bill Credit. SmartSelect_20230803_194200_DuckDuckGo.jpgDo I not recieve Points on Account Funds that I received from the Rewards system, or what's the issue here? I've paid my Bill with rewards since the second Payment, and I've always gotten Points back until now.

11 REPLIES 11

@Hollister wrote:

@Priority 

If you are paying from Available Funds that were from point credits you will not receive any points for the payment. You only receive points from paying if the payment had come off your credit card or voucher.

@Hollister , that’s where I made my mistake before! I forgot that using points to pay for my plan doesn’t give me points. It makes perfect sense to not get points for using points! 😆 At least I’m not the only one that made this mistake in thinking! I felt really embarrassed when I messaged CS_Agent asking about my missing points for paying my bill with points! I was able to laugh at myself later!

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Priority 

Personally I would tell the CSA that you have resolved the issue and leave it at that. Read the fine print of the points program. You can't earn points on points redeemed or credits (like the $10 bonus referral credit). I have redeemed points for bill credits on and account I manage and no points were earned for the bill credits (let alone 3×promotional points).

The 10 anniversary points should ( have?) arrive in your account on the 1 year anniversary date of your activation regardless of whether or not your account has active service.

Edit:

Keep in mind it takes up to 48 hours for points to appear. My reactivation of a " points" account yesterday has yet to have the "get back" points added to the account.

PXL_20230804_112432370~2.jpgPXL_20230804_112413809~3.jpg

Priority

I never quite thought of that @softech😕

I figured regardless of how you pay your Bills whether it be redeemed Points in Available Funds, Credit Card, or a Voucher you should be eligible to participate and receive in the Points back Program... kinda not fair that if I'm not able to recieve because of this. 

Realistically if I have enough Points to cover my entire Bill every month, I've worked my butt off to do that and get those Referrals to pay my bill, just because I'm essentially paying my bill with Points doesn't mean I shouldn't be eligible Points back.. in fact, I should get even more Points back for what I'm doing, not have them taken away entirely because of the Good I'm doing here. 

0.75 Points per month is nothing for them to provide, do they have any idea how much they Profit monthly on my Referrals paying their Bills?

I should get my Points-back regardless of how I pay my bill, the point is its Paid and I should be getting rewarded for it, sorry as Public says 'I expect to be rewarded for being a loyal customer', and now I'm not..

And if they want to say i shouldn't have been rewarded and try to deduct points from me, that would be very upsetting and almost doesn't even seem allowed. Now I'm in the predicament of not being sure what to tell the CSA Agent.. ive reached out to them and they want the Phone Number + PIN Number attached to this Account I'm inquiring about however now you guys got me worried..

I should have also received my 1-year Anniversary Gift this cycle as August marks one year I've been with Public Mobile on the Account I've posted here about.. maybe it will be there next Cycle but I can't help but wonder if I am being shorted there as well?

SmartSelect_20230726_225722_Instagram.jpg

XionBunny

Lessons learned 🍿

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Priority 

Ditto. A good glitch that seems to have been fixed ....if not your inquiry to customer support will certainly fix it. See if they claw it back or not ?

@softech 

Lol....you beat me to it.

@Priority 

yes, I noticed you used Available fund last couple months too and still earning points

but honest, that was a glitch. Only inflow of fund from Credit card or vouchers are eligible for points

And for you own benefit, I think you should stop discussing more. It's points , unclaimed yet, PM can always reverse it to make it right 

Priority

That makes sense, however if I loaded a credit card onto the balance how would it know the difference from that Vs actual credit. 

Anything taken from Account Funds is considered Taxes in already, say if I buy a voucher for $40, I pay the taxes in store and it doesn't Factor taxes when taking the payment on Public. 

I've received these points every other month until now, and I've always used account credit..

Hollister

@Priority 

You will also notice that if you look at your payment schedule you are not paying any taxes if the payment was from points.

Hollister

@Priority 

If you are paying from Available Funds that were from point credits you will not receive any points for the payment. You only receive points from paying if the payment had come off your credit card or voucher.

Priority

Instead of typing the whole thing over again, I'll message CSA the link to this thread in order to read it over and than they can ask me for Account Details to correct the issue that's occurring here. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Priority  That’s a good question . You know who to contact I can send you the link to support if you need it 

Need Help? Let's chat.