cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pls help

Rylan1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated an E-sim then deleted it because it wasnt activating. How do I get a new E-sim?

5 REPLIES 5

Rylan1

After all this time I just got a physical sim. No update from support. The new sim works and everything works.

@Rylan1 

let us know what support says.  But honest, pretty sure you need a physical sim at this point

Rylan1

I tried but now my phone is not accepting it anymore. It is saying to contact Public Mobile. I am probably just going to find a physical sim.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Rylan1 

The eSIM QR code was email to you so look through your emails.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rylan1   there is a chance you have to change it back to physical sim

Due to some system limitation, eSIM cannot be moved to another device or PM cannot provide a new eSIM when the old one is deleted

I don't think it works, buy you can try to scan the QR code from your email and see

if not, you can open ticket with PM to confirm your option.  Message them here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

if you need to go back to physical sim, you can to back it from :

Once you got the sim card, go to My Account from ONLY a desktop or laptop computer to request Change Sim card (please note that due to some glitches, accessing change sim care from mobile phone or tablet won't work)

Then go to Profile page, click on the Pencil besides the sim card number, follow the steps to enter the new sim card number and complete the change sim card request
(or direct link: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/profile/change-sim-number  ) 

Need Help? Let's chat.