cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help to port number from freedom

SeongGon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have already activated with PM SIM card with random number. I got number already.

and there is no to ask port number from previous provide. where I can find it?

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

@hTideGnow- Exactly my suspicion of people sending the porting number to customers. Hmm. Which is partly why I send the link to the found number so as not to give the suspicion.

hi @SeongGon you can only add 1 referral code

So, many message you and offer you their codes??

SeongGon

Thank you so much, guys!  Just waiting to transfer number. thank you! I already added refer code. I dont know many referral I can add

Hi @SeongGon 

This is an easy fix. You can reach a CS Agent with this link here and they can correct the account number for you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Let us know how it turns out.

hi @SeongGon its weird you got the text from Freedom but now it said wrong info 

there is a porting team to talk to live agent and work out the problem.  I will send you the number to your Community inbox 

SeongGon

I sent Yes to confirm. and got text that I typed incorrect account number from freedom. 

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@SeongGon wrote:

I have already activated with PM SIM card with random number. I got number already.

and there is no to ask port number from previous provide. where I can find it?

Thank you.

@SeongGon ,

Transfer a phone number after activation:

1. Log in to the Public Mobile app  (select + symbol on bottom left) or My Account (click  >  symbol on bottom left)
  2. Go to the ‘Profile’ tab
  3. In the Phone Number section click the circular error icon next to “Transfer Phone Number”
  4. Enter the phone number you’d like to transfer to Public Mobile
  5. Fill in the requested information including:
    • The name of your old service provider
    • The account number of your previous provider
    • An alternate phone number you can be reached at in case there are any issues with your transfer
  6. For additional security, your previous service provider will send a text to validate the transfer request. Follow the instructions in the message within 90 minutes by replying YES to approve the number transfer. Your previous account must be active in order for the number transfer to go through. To ensure that you can complete the transfer, make sure that your old SIM is still inside a device (or if you use eSIM, ensure your old eSIM is still activated) so that you can respond to any verification messages. Once the transfer is complete, it will be automatically deactivated from your previous service provider and your account with your previous provider will permanently close.

Edit:
'Transfer Phone Number' Direct link:

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/profile/transfer-phone-number

Need Help? Let's chat.